- REALLY LIGHT WEIGHT: Good things come in small packages. The 16L is 0.2LB, just in case you want an impromptu secret quest during your long hiking. The 24L is 0.3LB, suitable for the main travel gear in your day trip. Choose the most suitable size for your next adventure.
- WATER-RESISTANT & DURABLE: The backpack is made from highly rip and water-resistant CORDURA fabric, which provides strength and long-lasting performance, with minimal weight. Stress points are reinforced with bar tacking for increased longevity. We use durable 2-way Abrasion Resistant YKK Metal Zippers across the backpack.
- COMFORTABLE: Breathable mesh shoulder straps help relieve the stress from your shoulder. The length of the shoulder straps is adjustable. The chest strap with a whistle buckle help you lock your backpack in place securely.
- WEATHER RESISTANCE & PACKABLE: 4monster uses the finest materials available in the outdoor industry to offer superior performance in the smallest possible package. The perfect size for a hiking day pack or exploring the city while traveling. Packs away to fit in the palm of your hand so you can take it with you anywhere, small till you open it.
- UPGRADE: We appreciate a lot of travelers giving us their use experience and notice that, although we have considered about material, color, and so on. But the size 16L could only meet the needs of a part of people. So, we added the 24L bag for more people’s adventure. Hope this is helpful.
What is a Packable Daypack?
A packable daypack is an ultralight backpack that can fit in your luggage (or even your pocket).
They usually compress into a small pouch.
They come in a range of sizes, some tiny and ultralight with one compartment, others bulkier
with many of the pockets and features you’d expect in a regular backpack. They are also
sometimes called a foldable backpack or collapsible backpack.
Why Travel with a Packable Backpack?
Sometimes I empty out my main 40L backpack to use as a daypack on long hikes, but often
we want something smaller for sightseeing. A light, foldable backpack is ideal as it fits inside
our luggage on travel days.
A collapsible daypack is also useful when you don’t need a bag for the whole day. You could
pack a folding backpack inside your handbag or pocket to use when needed—for shopping
or if you want to remove your sweater or jacket later.
How to Choose the Best Packable Backpack
Capacity – We find 16 liters is suitable for a fleece, water bottle, snacks and Kindle. And if you
usually need to fit in both your laptops (15 and 11 inches). We recommend the 24 liters.
Weight – The lighter, the better. We prefer under 250g (8.5oz). If you want ultralight, there
are packs under 100g (3.5oz).
Size When Packed – Small enough to pack into the inside pocket to create a compact pouch
that doesn’t take up much space in your main luggage.
Pockets – Two water-bottle pockets stretch to fit your favorite vessel
Weather resistance –water and puncture resistant.
Durability – CORDURA® fabrics, trusted by many militaries around the globe. YKK® zipper,
the world's largest zipper manufacturer.
4monster Durable Packable Backpack Ultra Lightweight Water Resistant Foldable Outdoor Daypack Collapsible Backpack for Day Hiking Travel B07D35HDB2