This fits your.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HIGH RANKING PACK: Continues to be a top selling backpack on at a great price for the included features; Rugged internal frame backpack with a 4,000 cubic inch (65 L) capacity--large enough for 2-5 day trips; Backpack for men, women and youth
- BEATS OUT OTHER PACKS IN ITS CLASS: Packs at much higher prices can't compare to this pack, it's so well built; Includes pass through side pockets for storing tent poles, etc.; Hydration ready (bladder not included); Pack weight 5 pounds (2.3 kg)
- Waist belt: adjustable 28 - 70 inches. FIVE-STAR COMFORT: Multi-position torso adjustment fits wide range of body sizes; Durable open-cell foam lumbar pad and molded channels provide maximum comfort and airflow; Backpack for men and women
- TRUSTED QUALITY: Beyond Basics backpack with hundreds of verified 5-star reviews testifying to the great quality and design; large sleeping bag compartment, multi-directional compression straps, and multiple compartments and pockets for strategic packing
- TETON SPORTS PROMISE: Reach out to our AMAZING customer service team if you have any questions or concerns; YOU CAN COUNT ON US to get you taken care of and back OUTDOORS with TETON Sports
The TETON Sports Explorer 4000 Backpack is a great backpack for men or women to take on those longer backpacking trips (2-5 days). This internal frame backpack includes many of the features you usually see on higher-priced packs. The Explorer 4000 has a capacity of 4000 cubic inches (65 liters). With a fully adjustable torso and waist belt, upper load adjustment straps at the shoulders, thick padded shoulder straps, and a durable open-cell foam lumbar pad so you can comfortably carry heavier loads and enjoy maximum air flow through your back, shoulders, and waist. It’s durable backpacking gear with a 600D squared ripstop and 600D Oxford canvas shell that stands up to years of rugged adventuring. Includes a large sleeping bag compartment, pass-through weather shielded side pockets to accommodate tent poles or long gear, and multi-directional compression straps. The Explorer has multiple compartments and pockets arranged for strategic packing. Rainfly included with .
The Explorer 4000 is packed with features normally found only on more expensive backpacks such as a full-length adjustable torso that allows this pack to be adjusted for those 5 feet, 1 inch tall all the way up to 6 feet, 4 inches tall. The padded back and airflow system provides padding in the perfect spots while allowing substantial airflow to prevent your back from getting too hot. Its contoured shoulder, lumbar, and hip pads help ensure a comfortable trip. The Explorer 4000 also features a padded water bladder pocket for your favorite water bladder up to 3 liters in size. Side zippered pockets, mesh pockets, and a top zippered pocket provide plenty of room for smaller accessories. There's even two spots for walking sticks. A top-loading main compartment and a sleeping bag compartment complete the pack. Includes bright yellow attached rain fly and is hydration system ready.
- Rugged, internal frame backpack with 4,000 cubic inch capacity
- Dual aluminum stays adjust to the contour of your back
- Full-length adjustable torso and adjustable shoulder straps for a more comfortable fit
- Padded shoulder straps, padded waist belts and padded lumbar area for maximum comfort, with airflow system to reduce heat
- Separate sleeping bag compartment
- Includes a bright yellow attached rainfly and is hydration system ready
- Height-adjustment shoulder straps accommodate a wide range of torso lengths
- Capacity: 4,000 cubic inches
- Dimensions: 34 by 18 by 12 inches (full capacity)
- Pack Weight: 5 lbs
- Shell: 600D Diamond Ripstop
Teton Sports Explorer 4000 Internal Frame Backpack Not Your Basic Backpack; High Performance Backpack for Backpacking Hiking Camping; Sewn in Rain Cover B001947FG8