This fits your.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- [Waterproof Shell]-These bags also have a waterproof, weather-resistant design to keep you warm even in extreme conditions and prevent you from any dampness - this is achieved through outer material 210T tear-proof check gingham and S-shaped quilted design.
- [Skin-friendly Material]-The polyester pongee is specifically designed for added comfort and to keep you warm when you need it most.
- [Convenient Design for Camper]-Zippers are attached by the velcro to prevent accidental opening in the evening. Two-way zipper is convenient to zip inside the sleeping bag.
- [Package Include]-Sleeping bag; Compression sack;Pillow(Double side material splicing design,add applicable functions)
- [Lightweight,Easy to Carry]-The sleeping bag offers you extra comfort during Adventurous activities but without adding any extra pounds to your backpack. With compression sack, allowing for super convenient storage and easy carry maneuverability.
Material:210T tearproof oxford fabric（water repellency)
Lining Material:High quality cotton plaid flannel
Purchase,Using and Maintenance of Sleeping Bag
Before purchasing,please ask yourself some questions: What is the minimum temperature of the environment where I participate in the activity? Am I concerned about weight? How much money do I plan to spend? If you only wanna use a sleeping bag in the environment with a temperature above 0 degrees, please choose a coolor temperature, such as -3degrees or -5 degrees. If your cold resistance ability is pour, it is recommended that you also choose a sleeping bag with a lower temperature. After all, it is much easier and safer for us to deal with warmth than to deal with cold.
When using a sleeping bag, be careful to keep it dry, because the warmth of the sleeping bag is greatly reduced after it is wet. Especially the down sleeping bag, it will not keep warm. Therefore, in heavy rain or water activities, keep your backpack from water, or seal the sleeping bag with a water bag in advance. After the sleeping bag is wet, it should be sun dried or air dried as soon as conditions permit. The wet down sleeping bag cannot be stored for a long time, otherwise it will become moldy and even change.
Try not to compress the sleeping bag if you don’t use it for a long time, try to keep the sleeping bag fluffy, appropriate sun drying is also a good way. The purpose is to maintain the bulkiness of down and cotton sleeping bag, to extend the using life, especially the down sleeping bag, try to save it in a dedicated down sleeping bag storage bag (loose and breathable cotton bag). Lastly, sleeping bags are used as close personal hygiene products and they are not recommended to mutual borrowing.
Micrael Home Down Cotton Sleeping Bag with Pillow Velcro for Adults Backpacking Camping Outdoor Activities Cold Weather Sleeping Bag Pad Mat with Compression Sack B07F2VRYJK