This fits your.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 100% nylon Dineer
- Kids safety pack full of helpful items should your child become lost or separated from the group.
- Smaller pack for smaller waists includes water bottle holder and clip for hat.
- Safety items include: emergency blanket, signal mirror, trail markers, rain poncho, glow stick, compass, high pitch whistle
- Also comes with easy to understand illustrated instructions for how to use each item.
- Reflective buckle and durable 400d nylon dineer creates high quality contruction. 3 pockets that fit a glucometer, a drink and treats for diabetic kids who want to be in the outdoors but need to carry a tester with them.
Designed by mothers with the needs of a short-term lost in the wilderness scenario for children ages 3-15. The Tyke Hike pack gives 9 essential survival tools as well as pockets for treats, a drink and a glucometer that not only outfit your child but empower him or her for a safe outdoor experience and gives mom and dad an element of peace of mind when they do. All you need for a day hike is a water bottle, snacks, light jacket and a hat and the Tyke Hike outdoor safety bag supplies the rest. Can be worn around the waist or as a sling bag but is designed to be comfortable and easy to wear while hiking. Waist size is designed for children but expands to fit young adults. NOT just a bag full of things, the TykeHike bag is designed to carry items needed for survival but in a way that can be used on EVERY hike. Because you never know when to take a big bag of emergency supplies. Teach your kids what to do in the event of separation and the TykeHike bag will help them survive. BE PREPARED!!
Childrens Emergency Survival Safety Hiking Pack Outdoor Child Fanny Bag includes emergency preparedness items and instructions for Children and Diabetic Children has additional pockets that fit a glucometer* and treats B00WIQPZB8